Latest news in our blog
- Book your appointment if you are 45+
- Volunteering in Cambridge
- Little Free Libraries and Neighbourhood Booksharing Schemes
- Farewell to the Chesterton Trail…for now!
- The Easter Bunny has been busy….
You are not alone. West Chesterton, Cambridge, has its own mutual aid group, made up of ordinary people helping each other during the Covid-19 crisis. Everyone is welcome to join the group to request or give help.
Those who are shielding, have Covid-19 symptoms, or have been asked to self-isolate as part of NHS Track and Trace, may be in particular need of a helping hand. If you already have a similar arrangement with your neighbours, we are here as back up.
Please download, print and display somewhere for your neighbours to find us.